What is Love?
First things first, do you like her? I mean, in the “please-be-my-girlfriend” way?
Don’t break my heart dear tofu. Please. Just don’t… get with her. There are so many other people in the world but please, just do NOT get together with her.
You guys just aren’t compatible with each other. Not just because I don’t want to share you with anyone, it’s just that you both really don’t suit each other well.
- She’s loud all the time while you’re soft and more introverted naturally.
- I know you’re those guys who enjoy getting adrenaline rushes at theme parks but her adrenaline rush is ONGOING. You’re a couch potato guy. High-energy girls do not bode well with you.
- I’m sorry she’s really too ugly for someone like you.
- Do you really want a girlfriend who wears make-up all the time? Or do you want a natural, bare-faced one? Do you really want to be kissing foundation or lipstick?
- You’re not a wild child.
But there are so many signs that the two of you well… like each other.
- Skype almost everyday
- Text almost everyday
- Her Facebook quote is: “DID YOU KNOW YOU’RE THE PRETTIEST WHEN YOU’RE (bad grammar as you can see) PETTING A LARGE DOG WITH YOUR HAIR TIED UP 3 INCHES FROM THE BASE OF YOUR NECK AND THE SUN IS 39.21 DEGREES PERPENDICULAR TO YOUR FACE.”(by him)
- You two take photos all the time
- She takes photos of herself and sets them as his iPod wall paper. He never changes it back sometimes.
- Forever changing his iPod lock code.
- He’s always supporting her at her performances.
- She slaps him all the time and he doesn’t do shit about it.
- She taped up his mouth because he couldn’t shut up and he didn’t do shit about it.
- They go out all the time and watch movies LATE AT NIGHT. LIKE HELLO SHE’S 14.
A friend of mine mentioned once while we were watching one of her horrible covers: “You know, she actually sounds a little like you.” Of course seeing as I dislike her so much I brush it off, taking it as a sort of insult. But I can’t help but think about it. Assuming he really does like me but has never said a word about it nor show it, and there’s someone whom he’s closer to SOUNDS and ACTS like me, he would probably think that she’s easier to hook up with. Also assuming that she has feelings for him as well. I mean they see each other every week.
- She’s rich
- She sings
- She plays the guitar
- She goes to my school (his sister went there too. I think his parents would probably prefer if he got a girl from our school)
- She’s younger
- More fun-loving (?)
- She’s in the same church as him
- Which means she’s christian.
I hate to say it but she’s like… the more perfect version of me for him (my ego is very big as you can tell). I always said I would not convert back unless I had a reason to and the reason wouldn’t be him if he was in a relationship with me. I wouldn’t go for church camps even. He’s a hardcore church boy who fan boys over Christian bands. He probably doesn’t believe in evolution.
I mean, if he wants a christian girl who can sing and play the guitar like him (not sing he can’t sing at all) then she’s the one. I’m none of that. I’m just an average person who is not even a famous blogger.
P.S: She went to London WHEN IT SNOWED. She went right after I had left. DO YOU KNOW HOW GODDAMN UNFAIR THAT IS?! /have not seen snow in my 15 years of existence/
She wears high heels, I wear sneakers
She’s Cheer Captain and I’m on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you’re looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I’m the one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can’t you see?
You belong with me.
I haven’t felt your touch in so long, and the image of your smile is long gone
Did all the memories that we had shared mean nothing to you?
You lead me on, you broke my heart
So why can’t I get over you?