11 Reasons Your New Year’s Resolution Should Be To ‘Become Elizabeth Taylor In Every Way’
1. Elizabeth was known for her toughness in a world that values meekness in women. She said, “I’m a survivor–a living example of what people can go through and survive.”
2. She had 8 marriages. Say what you will about the woman, but she never gave up on love.
3. She was an early champion of HIV and AIDS charities when it was taboo to speak out about it. That’s the perfect combination of do-gooder and badass.
4. She knew that while dealing with mental illness, divorce, and disease, there’s more to life than gravity. Living in the moment, enjoying diamonds and a glamorous existence is the yin to her AIDS work’s yang. Very few people can balance high and low brow like this.
5. Elizabeth broke the glass ceiling, becoming the first film actress to earn a million dollars for a single picture, Cleopatra, and she became a beauty…
View original post 233 more words